Thank you for being respectful in honoring of the professional environment of Massage In Soma. Please take a moment to review my policies and code of conduct before booking a massage.
1. Sessions are “THERAPEUTIC ONLY." Any client who books and supposes a session BEYOND THERAPEUTIC, or attempts ANY TOUCHING OF THE PRACTITIONER while on the table will be asked to leave Massage In Soma immediately without reimbursement of the session.
2. No discounts on LATE ARRIVAL TO SESSIONS
3. No automatic extensions of time on LATE ARRIVAL TO A SESSION.
4. Please be respectful of how and when you communicate with the practitioner. Any excessive calls, texts and emails outside of the established business hours (Mon - Fri 11am - 8pm) will be taken as a professional red flag and handled accordingly by exercising item #6 of the Client Conduct Policy.
5. While in conversation with Massage In Soma before actual booking, any excessive changing of time and/or days "before booking/considering"an appointment will be handled accordingly by exercising item #6 of the Client Conduct Policy. OR if there seems to be a legitimate reason for the changes, the client will be asked to use the "Online Booking System" to ensure proper payment of the client's commitment to the session and their financial obligation to Massage In Soma.
6. Massage In Soma has the right to refuse service to anybody at any time who attempts to compromise the safety or sanctity of the practitioner and/or the establishment concerning: Online Reputation, Professional Time, Personal Safety, and/or Financial Well-being.
7. If after reading the terms & Conditions and you would like to cancel or resend your booking with Massage In Soma, please contact Massage In Soma at:
Massage In Soma